Absence and Leave
- An absentee must on return to school produce a letter from his parents or guardian duly explaining the cause of absence
- All students are expected to attend school on the reopening day after each of the vacations. Absence without prior information renders the student’s name to be struck off the rolls.
- A student will be eligible to sit for the Board Examination or qualifying School Examination onlyif he/she has the stipulated 75% attendance to his/her credit.
- It is compulsory for all students to appear for the Mid-Term and Final Examination in November and March. Students who do not appear for the Mid-Term Examination will not be permitted to sit for the Final Examination.
- Students found using unfair means during the examination will be debarred from sitting for the remaining papers.
- Attendance for students of Std. X and XII is compulsory till preparatory leave is officially given.
- Once a student has attended school on any day he/she will not be permitted to leave the school before the end of school day for any purpose other than a great emergency.